"adobe Qualified Signer" policiy

mcrucifix
I have been able to sign a pdf document using the tutorial and information available in the iText freebook. However, Adobe Reader still complains about one thing: "invalid policy constraint". Apparently, the root certificate, issued in this case by Digicert, includes a policy constraint called "id-digicert-AdobeQualifiedSigner" and I have been unlucky  googling to understand what it actually means. Any way round this ?

Re: "adobe Qualified Signer" policiy

Amedee Van Gasse
I suggest that you ask on Stack Overflow, because this mailing list is no longer in use.