"Tagged annotation" error in PDF/UA

dlz613
Hi.
I am creating accessible PDFs, and every link brings a "tagged annotation" error when I run it through the Adobe accessibility checker. I haven't been able to find anywhere how to fix this using iText. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: "Tagged annotation" error in PDF/UA

blowagie
Producing properly tagged PDF is something we have been working on for years. If you are using an old version of iText, you may run into these problems. If you are using iText 7, please show us your code, but do not use Nabble. Nabble is not endorsed by iText Group. See http://itextpdf.com/nabble

You should use one of the proper channels for support as described here: http://itextpdf.com/support