Quantcast

on server problem

pawan kumar
Sir
 i have a problem,i am generating pdf using asp.net c#
when i use to generate pdf on localhost  it easly generate pdf but not working on server  please help me..

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'iTextSharp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Re: on server problem

blowagie

I've seen your question, and it's clearly not an iTextSharp question. I am not a C# developer, so I can't help you, but I know enough to tell you that you are experiencing a configuration problem that any C# developer should be able to solve.

Also: did your employer (or the company that gave you your assignment) purchase a commercial license for using iTextSharp?