java code for wmf to png/jpg

David Thielen
Hi;

I'm hoping someone can help on this. Does anyone know of a java library that
will convert a Windows wmf file to png or jpg?

Thanks - dave

David Thielen

www.windwardreports.com

303-499-2544

RE: java code for wmf to png/jpg

Bill Ensley
You could reverse engineer the iText WMF parser and output a png or a jpeg
using any of java's imaging libraries.

I did this and it works great.

I would pass it over to you, however, it doesn't go directly to an image, it
is parsed into my custom DOM and would
Be of no use to you.

Bill Ensley
Bear Printing

RE: java code for wmf to png/jpg

David Thielen
I saw that iText can read it but I assumed from it's API that it just kept
it as a raw set of bytes and didn't "understand" it

Thanks - dave

David Thielen
www.windwardreports.com
303-499-2544

Re: java code for wmf to png/jpg

JonyGreen
I'm not a developer, I always use this free online image converter to convert png/jpg image online .