itext 'Document has no pages' error

lgrand
Hello,

I have an .net application that is using itextSharp. Everything woirks great on my localhost but I receive the following error on my webserver.

System.IO.IOException: The document has no pages.

I have even tried adding dummy text and it fails. Any ideas? I also uninstalled and reinstalled to recompile the dll and that didnt help. The directory I am creating the pdf to I am able to copy and paste to.

Thanks,
LAURIE

Re: itext 'Document has no pages' error

blowagie