Quantcast

iTextSharp - table split across pages inserts blank row

iTextSharp - table split across pages inserts blank row

Lawrence Tsosie
Good day.

I'm using iTextSharp to generate pdf files involving tables.  I need to know how to surpress the insertion of a blank row at the bottom of a table when the table spans to the next page.  At this point, the pdf file has a blank row at the bottom of each table when it extends to another page.

Thank you in advance.

Lawrence D Tsosie
Stratford, CT
USA

Re: iTextSharp - table split across pages inserts blank row

gaurangswastik
any resolution on this one. I am having same problem.

Re: iTextSharp - table split across pages inserts blank row

blowagie
You are replying to a post dating from 2007 on a forum that is not endorsed by iText Group. Read http://itextpdf.com/nabble

The problem you are experiencing has been solved many years ago. Use the most recent iText version. If that doesn't work, go to http://itextpdf.com/support to find out how to get support.