iText question about PdfTable

decrawf

Hello

I am very new to iText and still in the learning mode.  I have downloaded itextpdf – 5.5.6 jar file in eclipse.  I have the iText api library too to reference too.

My question is this:

When I try to instantiate the PdfTable like below

PdfTable table = new PdfTable(3);

I receive an error stating there is not a constructor  of    >>    new PdfTable()

Can someone tell me how to get a reference to this object?

Thank you,

Diane

Diane Haddy

Application Developer

Health Care Information Systems

Phone  (319) 384-9725

University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, S363-CDD

200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA  52242

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.