Quantcast

acroform flattening

Ilja Livenson
Hello,

is there a way to flatten not every AcroForm (as in setFormFlattening),
but rather to specify which forms exactly to flatten?

Thank you,
Ilja

RE: acroform flattening

Paulo Soares
PdfStamper s = ...;
s.setFormFlattening(true); //always needed
s.partialFormFlattening("a_field_name");
s.partialFormFlattening("another_field_name");