XmlWorker cannot show background image

Eric Chow
Hello,

I am using itext-5.5.9 and XmlWorker-5.5.9 to render a HTML into PDF.

One of my CSS as following:

.test {
background: url(doc/dot.gif) repeat-x bottom left;
overflow: hidden;
padding-bottom: 2px;
}

But it cannot show the dot.gif. Please teach me how I can do it?

Best regards,
Eric

Re: XmlWorker cannot show background image

Amedee Van Gasse
Op 31-10-16 om 09:52 schreef Eric Chow:

> Hello,
>
> I am using itext-5.5.9 and XmlWorker-5.5.9 to render a HTML into PDF.
>

> One of my CSS as following:
>

> .test {
> background: url(doc/dot.gif) repeat-x bottom left;
> overflow: hidden;
> padding-bottom: 2px;
> }
>

> But it cannot show the dot.gif. Please teach me how I can do it?
>
> Best regards,
> Eric

Hello,

This mailing list isn't used any more. Could you please ask your
question on Stack Overflow and tag it with 'itext'?

You can read more about iText Community Support at
http://itextpdf.com/support

Best regards,

--
Amedee Van Gasse