Using iTextSharp to fill in pdf from ASP .NET web app

Using iTextSharp to fill in pdf from ASP .NET web app

DaveBF
I am using iTextSharp to fill in text fields and check checkboxes in pdf files.
I was using Adobe LiveCycle Designer to obtain the labels of the various fields.

Then I set contents of the fields using VB in my .NET apps.

Here's my question:
Does Adobe Acrobat Pro have the ability to give me those textbox and checkbox field names?

If I no longer have access to LiveCycle can I do the same thing with Acrobat Pro?

Thanks.

Re: Using iTextSharp to fill in pdf from ASP .NET web app

Amedee Van Gasse
Op 25-10-16 om 15:35 schreef DaveBF:

> I am using iTextSharp to fill in text fields and check checkboxes in pdf
> files.
> I was using Adobe LiveCycle Designer to obtain the labels of the various
> fields.
>
> Then I set contents of the fields using VB in my .NET apps.
>
> Here's my question:
> Does Adobe Acrobat Pro have the ability to give me those textbox and
> checkbox field names?
>
> If I no longer have access to LiveCycle can I do the same thing with Acrobat
> Pro?

Hello,

This mailing list isn't used any more. Could you please ask your
question on Stack Overflow and tag it with 'itext'?

You can read more about iText Community Support at
http://itextpdf.com/support

Best regards,

--
Amedee Van Gasse