Showing a Sign

mirojogo

I know how to sign a document and show the sign in the document. It´s clear

Now the problem is my document already is signed.  I would like add a field to show the sign, but it´s not necessery sign the document, only show the the sign.

Is it possible?

Best regards.

Re: Showing a Sign

blowagie
2. Your question was already answered on StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37027579/how-to-associate-a-previous-signature-in-a-new-signature-field Please DO NOT DOUBLE-POST a question. Also: if someone gives a correct answer on StackOverflow, you should ACCEPT that answer. Not accepting a correct answer is considered impolite. People will not be willing to answer subsequent questions if you're impolite.

Re: Showing a Sign

mirojogo
Sorry, I was wrong with the channel, In the future i will be more careful.

I´m not unpolite, I ask in this channel because nobody wasn´t answered when I wrote.

Thank you

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 11:23 AM, blowagie [via iText] <[hidden email]> wrote:
2. Your question was already answered on StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37027579/how-to-associate-a-previous-signature-in-a-new-signature-field Please DO NOT DOUBLE-POST a question. Also: if someone gives a correct answer on StackOverflow, you should ACCEPT that answer. Not accepting a correct answer is considered impolite. People will not be willing to answer subsequent questions if you're impolite.

http://itext.2136553.n4.nabble.com/Showing-a-Sign-tp4661034p4661035.html
To unsubscribe from Showing a Sign, click here.
NAML