Re: Missing components

Shaning Yu

Dear Author:

Hi!  I downloaded the source code from http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/030211-1.aspx (using itextsharp 4.1.6).  However, I could compile the project due to the missing components.  I checked itextsharp on VS Object Browser, but could not find the 3 members :

·         PDFCheckBoxFieldType

·         PDFFieldType.GetPDFFieldType

·         PDFHelper.GetExportValue

Please advise me how to solve these problem.  Thanks.

Yours,

Shaning Yu

Re: Missing components

iText mailing list
On 6/16/2016 13:57 PM, Shaning Yu wrote:

Dear Author:

Hi!  I downloaded the source code from http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/030211-1.aspx (using itextsharp 4.1.6).

That version is no longer supported (it dates from 2009 and it's obsolete). Please don't expect an answer.