Question about PdfTable

decrawf
Hello

I am very new to iText and in the learning curve.  I would like to utilize the PdfTable object.  But when I do this:    PdfTable table = new PdfTable(3)

I receive an error saying there is no constructor of new PdfTable().  I have access to iText api library and when I look in this class I do not see the constructor.  Any ideas of how I can get a hold of this object?

Thank you in advance

Re: Question about PdfTable

André Fróes
Which version are you using? Could you send the full stack?

By declaring the way you did, no exception should be displayed.

Live example provided by itext: http://itextpdf.com/examples/iia.php?id=75

Regards

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 1:25 PM, decrawf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

I am very new to iText and in the learning curve.  I would like to utilize
the PdfTable object.  But when I do this:    PdfTable table = new
PdfTable(3)

I receive an error saying there is no constructor of new PdfTable().  I have
access to iText api library and when I look in this class I do not see the
constructor.  Any ideas of how I can get a hold of this object?

Thank you in advance

Re: Question about PdfTable

nconde
you are missing the P for PdfPTable table= new PdfPTable(1);

RE: Question about PdfTable

decrawf

Thank you so much.  Someone else pointed this out to me.  Have a great day.

Best Regards,

Diane

RE: Question about PdfTable

decrawf

Hi

I was missing the “P” in PdfPTable.  It’s all good again.  Thank you very much for responding back so quickly.

Have a great day.

Diane

http://itext.2136553.n4.nabble.com/Question-about-PdfTable-tp4660821p4660822.html