Problems with page manipulation

Pablo Rodrigo

I am generating a PDF from a Xml file using iTextsharp.

1) <itext orientation="landscape"> is not working. The pdf is generated on Portrait layout.
Any ideia ?

2) Is it possible define one Portrait page and another Landscape using Xml to Pdf solution ?
Something like:
<paragraph> ... </paragraph>
<newpage orientation="landscape" />
<paragraph> ... </paragraph>
3) Can I define Header & Footer to entire PDF document in the Xml file ? I've looked for the dtd and just found footer defoinition for the "cell" tag.
Thank for you support.

Buy the iText book: http://itext.ugent.be/itext-in-action/