Quantcast

PdfPageLabels.getPageLabels and PdfPageLabels.getPageLabelFormats

PdfPageLabels.getPageLabels and PdfPageLabels.getPageLabelFormats

paulb
I have a program that calls PdfPageLabels.getPageLabels() and PdfPageLabels.getPageLabelFormats() on the same PdfReader object on successive lines of my code (ie no intervening operations).  I would have expected the two calls always to return arrays of the same length, but very rarely this is not the case.

So:- Under what circumstances could the two calls return arrays of different lengths?

Thanks

Paul Breslaw.

Re: PdfPageLabels.getPageLabels and PdfPageLabels.getPageLabelFormats

blowagie
Do you see the yellow bar with the message "This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet."

This means that nobody will answer your question because you are using the wrong forum.
Nabble is not an official iText forum. It isn't visited by any of the iText developers (except by me to point developers in the right direction).

Please go to the official iText site for more info about getting support: http://itextpdf.com/support