Quantcast

PDF viewer preferences changing dynamically

PDF viewer preferences changing dynamically

saiprateek
Hello,

I have created a PDF using iText and set the total number of copies to 2,
when I'm printing the PDF by default 2 pages are printing. But when I select the tray using below step

Print
     -> Properties-> Paper/Finishing ->Paper source ->Tray -> Tray 1

Then the number of copies is set back to 1. I'm using Adobe reader XI.

Is it possible to set to 2 when I select the the tray using iText? What could be solution for that ?