Quantcast

OCSP and itext 2.1.6

Nirel Jean Philippe

Hi,

                I am working on integration of OCSP response into a PDF. I was pleased to see that itext 2.1.6 handles OCSP. Nevertheless, when I put the ocsp response (the basic ocsp response to be more precise) and  open it in acrobat, I don't see ocsp information. I get on the web, a signed PDF with OCSP response included, and I am able to see it into Acrobat (it is not signed according to itext).

                Have you succeeded in doing it ? If yes, what is missing in my signed PDF ? Is  there any more information required ? Have you code example on OCSP integration with itext 2.1.6 ?

Regards.

Jean-Philippe

Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la responsabilité du groupe Atos Origin ne pourra être recherchée quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur ne donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait être recherchée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos Origin group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

Check the site with examples before you ask questions: http://www.1t3xt.info/examples/

Re: OCSP and itext 2.1.6

Paulo Soares-3
Examples will be available soon.

Paulo

Check the site with examples before you ask questions: http://www.1t3xt.info/examples/

Re: OCSP and itext 2.1.6

pgoyal
I am facing the same issue,

If I am usig the PdfStamper class I am able to get all the content in my pdf(images/overlay text)
but when I scale the pdf those objects are not scaling with the pdf also not ablt to have specific page in PDFStamper.

If I am using PDFWriter scaling and rotation works fine but it is removing some images/overlay text from pdf.

Re: OCSP and itext 2.1.6

blowagie
The topic of this question is "OSCP and itext 2.1.6" and you say "I am facing the same issue."
However, your question is totally unrelated to OCSP and digital signing.
You just "hijacked" a question dating from 2009 to post a question about an unrelated topic.
Moreover you aren't registered (see the yellow bar with the message "This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.") and you are using a channel that is not endorsed by iText.
Finally your question is unclear. PdfStamper is not a class to "get all the content" of a PDF. Also it isn't clear how you are scaling content.