How to obtain Field Font information

daniel.farmer
I know this has to be a common question, but I can seem to find an answer so....I want to know the font information of a field.  Can someone point me to an example?
Thanks,
Dan

Daniel A. Farmer |Security and Safeguards Systems Engineering  | Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC | Savannah River Site, 720-2A, Aiken, SC 29808
Office: (803) 725-6371 | Site Blackberry: (803) 508-6727 | Pager: (803) 725-7243 #14204 | Personal Cell: (803) 634-9401

Re: How to obtain Field Font information

iText mailing list
On 4/8/2015 17:25 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
I know this has to be a common question, but I can seem to find an answer so....I want to know the font information of a field.  Can someone point me to an example?

Hi Daniel,
the mailing-list is being discontinued. It still exists because it's good to keep the answers in the archives, but it is officially abandoned in favor of StackOverflow. Please take a look at http://itextpdf.com/support for more info.
best regards,
the admin of the mailing-list