Quantcast

How to insert hyperlink

Shaning Yu

Hi!  In the exported PDF, I want to insert a hyperlink.  How can it be coded?  Thanks.

Shaning Yu

Re: How to insert hyperlink

Amedee Van Gasse-2

Hello,

Maybe you have noticed that there isn't a lot of traffic on this mailing list. Most of our users ask their questions on StackOverflow, so you'd
have a better chance to get an answer there. Don't forget to tag your question with 'itext'.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/itext

Best regards,

--
Amedee Van Gasse
QA Engineer | iText Software BVBA
Hi!  In the exported PDF, I want to insert a hyperlink.  How can it be coded?  Thanks.

Shaning Yu

Re: How to insert hyperlink

SrihariChidura IIET

Hi folks,

But there are also few members who are dependent on this mailing service...

Just for information...

On Jul 22, 2016 8:45 PM, "Shaning Yu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi!  In the exported PDF, I want to insert a hyperlink.  How can it be coded?  Thanks.

Shaning Yu

Re: mailing list vs StackOverflow

Amedee Van Gasse-2
Op 25-07-16 om 10:12 schreef SrihariChidura IIET:
> Hi folks,
>
> But there are also few members who are dependent on this mailing service...
>
> Just for information...

The mailing list isn't closed (yet), but the numbers are dwindling.
I just looked it up for the first half of this year:

+---------+----+-----+
|  MONTH  | ML | SO  |
+---------+----+-----+
|         |    |     |
| 2016-01 | 11 | 140 |
|         |    |     |
| 2016-02 | 9  | 147 |
|         |    |     |
| 2016-03 | 14 | 109 |
|         |    |     |
| 2016-04 | 6  | 134 |
|         |    |     |
| 2016-05 | 6  | 132 |
|         |    |     |
| 2016-06 | 6  | 196 |
+---------+----+-----+

I have the numbers somewhere for a longer period, don't have them at
hand right now, but if memory serves me well, then the tipping point was
somewhere in 2013.

FYI, there are 22 search results (in total!) for 'itext' on that other
Q&A site, Quora, and 5 search results for 'itext' on Reddit in the
subreddit /r/programming and 5 more in /r/java. Searching for 'itext' on
the JavaRanch forums turns up 371 threads containing 1007 posts (again,
no time period).

I'd say it's pretty clear that when people have questions about iText,
most of them go to StackOverflow. It wouldn't be honest if we told
otherwise.