How to insert a hyperlink rectangle at a desired position

How to insert a hyperlink rectangle at a desired position

Shaning Yu

Using the code posted at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38568690/how-to-insert-a-itextsharp-text-rectangle-rectangle-at-an-absolute-position, I can create a hyperlink in the generated PDF.  However, the Hyperlink rectangle is ALWAYS at the bottom-left of the generated PDF no matter how I change the x & y values in the Rectangle arguments (int x, int y, int width, int height). Could someone provide his/her advisory how to insert the Rectangle at a desired position?

Re: How to insert a hyperlink rectangle at a desired position

iText mailing list
On 8/4/2016 14:36 PM, Shaning Yu wrote:

Using the code posted at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38568690/how-to-insert-a-itextsharp-text-rectangle-rectangle-at-an-absolute-position, I can create a hyperlink in the generated PDF.  However, the Hyperlink rectangle is ALWAYS at the bottom-left of the generated PDF no matter how I change the x & y values in the Rectangle arguments (int x, int y, int width, int height). Could someone provide his/her advisory how to insert the Rectangle at a desired position?

You didn't tag your question as an iText question, hence it passed unnoticed by the people monitoring iText questions on StackOverflow. I will update your question, but I don't have the time to answer it right now.

Add line to a file

SALAZAR, DANTE
I need to print a document (two pages contract) from a web page.
If the document is goint to be invariable, I reed it from the disc, show it inside the page and print it using the Adobe commands, but if I need to add something, like the name of customer at the end of the document, what must I do, supposing I have the name of customer in a textbox?

Thanks in advance

Re: Add line to a file

Amedee Van Gasse
Op 24-11-16 om 16:28 schreef DANTE SALAZAR:
> I need to print a document (two pages contract) from a web page.
> If the document is goint to be invariable, I reed it from the disc, show it inside the page and print it using the Adobe commands, but if I need to add something, like the name of customer at the end of the document, what must I do, supposing I have the name of customer in a textbox?

Hello,

This mailing list isn't used any more. Could you please ask your
question on Stack Overflow and tag it with 'itext'?

You can read more about iText Community Support at
http://itextpdf.com/support

Best regards,

--
Amedee Van Gasse