Help Required regarding onStartPage method

Help Required regarding onStartPage method

Prashanth Palleti
Hi All,

I came to know that adding content in onStartPage() method in iText is not recommended approach.But I have the requirement which will be solved by using this method.Can any one suggest an alternate way to do this i.e., I want to add some content which will differ for set of page dyamically.Any one has idea regarding this or cam across same problem please help me.

Thanks in advance.
Prashanth

--
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

Re: Help Required regarding onStartPage method

Jason Berk-2

Don’t add content in “onStartPage()”.

Set a boolean variable in “onStartPage()” that you then will evaluate in “onEndPage()” and add your content there.

Jason

I came to know that adding content in onStartPage() method in iText is not recommended approach.But I have the requirement which will be solved by using this method.Can any one suggest an alternate way to do this i.e., I want to add some content which will differ for set of page dyamically.Any one has idea regarding this or cam across same problem please help me.

Thanks in advance.
Prashanth

--
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

This is a transmission from Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) and is intended solely for its authorized recipient(s), and may contain information that is confidential and or legally privileged. If you are not an addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to an addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephoning (765)497-3328 or returning the email. You are then instructed to delete the information from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.