Error pdftextextractor.gettextfrompage

Sebastian Salvatico
Hi,

I'm having an issue with the pdftextextractor.gettextfrompage() method while trying to read a .pdf.
I have this error "index was outside the bounds of the array".
I've read in several webs that this problem was solved by waiting for a newer version of itextsharp,

The version i'm using is the 5.5.9

I've attached the .pdf,

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Invoice.pdf (121K) Download Attachment
mkl

Re: Error pdftextextractor.gettextfrompage

mkl
Sebastian,

Sebastian Salvatico wrote
I'm having an issue with the pdftextextractor.gettextfrompage() method while trying to read a .pdf.
I have this error "index was outside the bounds of the array".
I've read in several webs that this problem was solved by waiting for a newer version of itextsharp,

The version i'm using is the 5.5.9

Invoice.pdf (121K) <http://itext.2136553.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4661052/0/Invoice.pdf>
First of all, public iText support has been moved to stackoverflow.com.

That being said, I just tried to reproduce your issue with your file but the text was properly extracted from your file as

 Vea

         Factura

Cod.No01
No : 0001-00000000

SISTEmAS
Sistemas S.A.
Fecha : 11/04/2010

AAAAAAAAA(YYYYP) -CapitalFederal  CUIT :30-1111111-1
Tel.: (5411) xxxxxxxx  Fax: (5411) xxxxxx lng.Brutos : 000000
e-mail: llllllllllllll@xxxx
lnico de Actividades :11/80

IVA Responsable Inscripto
Senores :Sr.: XXXXXXXXX S.A- N o de Cliente: 0000

M MMMM 111 Piso 0 Contacto : M aria
10000 Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
Responsable 1 nscripto  C.U.1 T. 30-7777777-7

Orden de Compra:N u B 1111 Condicion: 30 dias f.f.
Cantidad Descripcion Precio u nitari Total

Servicios Profesionales
 Abril2016

Descuento Especial
(l111>orte Expresado enPesos)
7128 7128.00

0.00

Subtotal:  7128.00

IVA Inscripto (10.5%):  0.00
IVA Inscripto (21 %):  1496.88

Total:  8624.88

ORIGINAL  C.A.E. No12345652368746

Fecha Vto. C.A.E.21/04/2016

Thus, either there actually is a difference from your assumptions in your test setup (different iTextSharp version, different file, ...), or there is an error in your actual code, or there is some other, external influence.

Regards,

Michael