Barcode

Khatri Anand
Hello sir,

How can I set the Absolute Position of BarcodeEAN on PDF?

Thanks & Regards,
--
Anand Khatri
Software Developer

ZEITECH Solutions,
Ahmedabad.
Ph  : +91 8000008071

Re: Barcode

iText mailing list
On 23/09/2011 15:11, Khatri Anand wrote:
> Hello sir,
>
> How can I set the Absolute Position of BarcodeEAN on PDF?

There's more than one way to do it. The easiest way: if you have the
PdfTempate of the BarcodeEAN, wrap it inside an Image object, then
define the X and Y for that Image. You're posting a lot of questions.
Wouldn't you save much more time by reading the documentation?

Re: Barcode

calosteward
Bar code EAN? Did it mean EAN-8 or EAN-13 bar code?